[at-l] AT Camera - Staring from Scratch

As someone who avoided digital for years I'd have to disagree with the
weight issue anyway. First the cameras are probably lighter than film
cameras and the weight of the memory chips is very small compared with the
weight of the film that they replace one 128 MB chip = 10 or so rolls of 20
shot film. Batteries might be an issue but good power discipline helps
there, don't leave the camera on when you aren't taking shots and don't use
the lcd display unless you need it. Furthermore you can delete bad shots
something that is tough to do with film.

I don't see why the cameras would be less weather tolerant either, most film
cameras won't take sustained rain either.