[at-l] AT Camera - Staring from Scratch

Another issue to consider is the off-trail cost of your photos.

If you did take 600 photos - how much would that cost you to develop?  Then
let's say you wanted to put some on the web for show and tell - even if you
had a scanner that would rob you of time.  Then you decided to do a slide
show and had to send the negatives off to make slides . . .

Lots of money now going out the door.  There are back-end savings to
digital photography that many forget about.

It shouldn't only be a decision based upon pack weight - total cost would
be a concern, as well.

Bushwacker