Re[2]: [at-l] Boy Scout Shelter in Central VA

LP> I was just wondering, why don't you volunteer to take care of the Boy
LP> Scout shelter? Heaven knows it needs a regular volunteer caretaker, and
LP> that old privy, mercy!!! It needs to be replaced with one of those
LP> composting jobs. Year before last, I helped carry over 600 pounds of

Actually, that privy was one of the nicer ones on the trail.  Word has
it that the Girl Scouts built it.  I thought that the Boy Scout
Shelter had character... nothing like a few bullet and shotgun holes
to add ambiance.  Trust me though, it's not the place you want to be
in a lightning storm, which is exactly what was happening when I was
there.

Scooby GA-ME '02
http://www.trailjournals.com/mikesteph