  From: DaRedhead@aol.com
  To: MvPulsts@earthlink.net
  Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Mt Springer shuttles in Jan?

  In a message dated 10/29/02 11:17:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time, MvPulst=
s@earthlink.net writes:

    Just took Pittsburgh up there yesterday for a little hike hes doing.

  Hows ole Pittsia doing??  We missed him at the Gathering.  Maybe he'll ma=
ke the Ruck.  I hope to see him when he's near Erwin.  Hope he's doing very=
 well.  He's an exceptionally special person.

  Red