[at-l] Eggs

--
In a message dated 10/29/02 5:04:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> The project was replicated in Maine by my High School English teacher, Pam
> Wood. Her project evolved into a sort of cultural journalism. We started by
> collecting our grandparent's recipes and childhood memories for a one time
> publication.

About 20 years ago in college, my creative writing professor had a fairly
neat project going.  One of the writing assignments was to interview a World
War II veteran.  I interviewed the father of one of my fraternity brothers
(my grandfather, the only member of my family that fit the bill, was already
dead).  He was a machinist and repaired captured air strips in the Pacific.
It was a fascinating experience.  Not sure if the professor ever did anything
with the collection but he had about 400 interviews by the time our class
completed the assignment.

Black&blue