[at-l] Eggs

"...but what or who is Foxfire?"
It's many things. A Southern literary project collecting oral history from
elders, a "sixties" educational experiment, and more. See foxfire.org for the
story.
The project was replicated in Maine by my High School English teacher, Pam
Wood. Her project evolved into a sort of cultural journalism. We started by
collecting our grandparent's recipes and childhood memories for a one time
publication. Thirty years later Salt is still publishing, I think.
TJ