[at-l] Eggs

In a message dated 10/29/02 4:25:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Denis_Couture@adc.com writes:

> Sorry for the newby(dumb) question, but what or who is Foxfire?

It's a Clint Eastwood movie about Russian jets.... no, wait.....

Not a dumb question.  Just means you are, perhaps, too young to remember.
Foxfire is a series of books from the 70s on backwoods Appalachia skills
(dressing hogs, building chimneys, etc) that grew from a magazine published
by, as I recall, a high school group who had a class project to get back to
their roots and thus they interviewed some of the older folks in the hills to
glean knowledge from them.  The books are compilations of those articles.
I've got volumes 1 to 5 (I think there are more than that).

Black&blue