[at-l] Trip Report and other musings...

Yessirre another night time hike in the foothills of
Boulder. The place: Magnolia Road near my friend's
house (that looks over Long's Peak).  Just a nice
night time stroll off trail. A chance to explore a bit
of the woods and see some old mining ruins leftover
from the early part of the last century.  But what
made this hike really nice? Nothing like sitting in a
hot tub while it is lightly snowing while eating Ben
and Jerry's after hiking a few miles in the woods.
Tough life...

Now about hiker profiling. Most of you know my story
of my trip to the Gathering last year.  Won't repeat
it. :D All I have to say is this, check out this link
and you will see why I shave my beard off when entered
back into the US after finishing my PCT hike:

http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags/Abol2.jpg

This picture is from Abol Bridge in '98, except this
time my beard was even bigger! :-)

Mags (who is now sans beard...)

=====