[at-l] Re: ALDHA Companion/Endorsements

--
"One thing I AM sure about though is that the Field Editors don't personally
and thoroughly "check out" every business that's listed."

Some of us do. With the exception of White House Landing, I've checked out
everything from the lunch wagon in Caratunk to the kennel in Medway in
person.
I'll stay at WHL next season when I hike Katahdin>Caratunk in June, or when I
hike Caratunk>Katahdin in September.
Of course, my section doesn't have as many bars as Hanover, but each section
has it's own drawbacks :O)
TJ