[at-l] Davenport Gap

I know nothing about Standing Bear, and I've stayed at Mtn Mamma's 2
years ago. Like any place along the trail, there are good and not so
good qualities. In general, the grapevine is pretty reliable regarding
trail services, but rarely will staying at the #2 spot ruin your
hike/life. Too bad you hurried to a party that didn't occur, and missed
the parties permanently in place in Waterville.

Bill...