[at-l] edorsements

Huh? We get motel rooms all the time with three kids. Never had a problem
tho we did have to stand down some motel owner in KY last time over the
rates. She told us one rate and then tried to jack it up, I told her to give
us a refund and we'd hit the road to the next joint, after some chinning she
gave it up.

Bryan