[at-l] ALDHA companion

Big difference - I don't pay for a copy of the yellow pages (regardless of
which version) but I do pay for a copy of the companion.  Also, business
pay to be in the yellow pages - I don't think there is any financial gain
for ALDHA from businesses being listed in it.

I would think - based on prior history of the companion - that any listing
in the companion is a pseduo endorsement.  Most comments are based upon the
opinions and experiences of the collective group of hikers passing through
a region.

It's simple - you get what you pay for.  Have you noticed a loss of quality
in the content of the companion?  Who is responsible for monitoring the
quality of any consumer product?  Caveat Emptor! [Let the buyer beware!]

Bushwacker