[at-l] The New Hiking 'Profile'

Before anybody gets real worked up about this being a hiker related thing, =
I run a better chance of getting tagged on business trips, and I routinely =
do on such trips.  There are several criteria that get you bounced into a s=
pecial pile by the computer system.  I got this from a screener in Houston =
after I was pulled to be checked for the third time in four flight legs and=
 explained that I was confused about the whole thing, having shaved and sho=
wered that day and wearing normal people clothes.

The criteria include one-way tickets (where hikers score), last minute - wi=
thin two weeks of flight - ticket purchase (which is where business folks g=
et nailed), expensive tickets (which is where we get nailed again), and no =
or strange checked luggage (both business folks and hikers).  There are oth=
er criteria, but I believe that is why we (hikers and travelling business t=
ypes) are getting tapped by the computer programs, in general.

Black&blue