[at-l] Fall Backgrounds / Screensavers At TrailQuest

I've added 19 high resolution, digital photos of fall scenery in the Southe=
rn Appalachians to the TrailQuest Backgrounds / Screensavers page at the AT=
 TrailQuest web site.  They are in .jpg format and each photo is about 100 =
kb in size.

The photos (which I took myself) can be downloaded and freely used for back=
grounds, screensavers or any other non-commercial use (such as backgrounds =
for non-commercial web pages).

The photos can be accessed here (look for "AT Backgrounds / Screensavers" i=
n the navigation box about 3/4 down the page):

http://www.trailquest.net/ATTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"