[at-l] The New Hiking 'Profile'

I was randomly picked out for a search on the way to Montana to hike. My
carry on was my daypack stuffed with my town clothes, shaving kit, and a
few food items that didn't fit into my initial menu. They were quite
interested in the Jello no cook cheesecake <camping?>... and the dried
mushrooms.... can't remember now what all I had in there, but it was not
your average carry-on <G>. At least I had remembered to search through the
shaving kit and take out the scissors and such...

skeeter