[at-l] Help with Springer

--
Just called Amicaloa Lodge.  They only have a few accommodations left on
2/28 with a two day $69 per night minimum.

We, my wife and I, are arriving on 2/28, my wife is headed home on the
morning of 3/1, after my start.

Don't want to do the Hike Inn thing.  Is there lodging/restaurant/bar
outside of park.  Not doing the Access trail.   Want a relaxing evening,
followed by a nice hearty breakfast, then set off on the AT.

If you have any info, please share.  The sooner the better.

Thanks,
Soleman