[at-l] 10/27/02 pittsburgh hikes

i again had my hairs cut off (cue ball head)...

800pm

took a usairways shuttle flight from latrobe pa (arnold palmer airport) to =
pittsburgh international (twenty minutes).  rode/walked from concourse E to=
 concourse B (twenty minutes).  am now sitting in seat 11F on a usair B737-=
300 awaiting takeoff to atlanta (twenty minutes).  i was singled out twice =
- and was felt up twice - by the federal screeners (ten minutes - wish it h=
ad been twenty).  apparently i fit some crazed hiker-terrorist profile.  th=
ey also searched my carry-on bag (a day pack).  it held only a few items - =
things that i forgot to send ahead - water bottles (empty), windscreen (for=
 my esbit), pain killers (excedrin, ibuprofen), skivies (polypro), fleece (=
HATT), photon (red).  i think they were confused...

pittsia the hiker-terrorist

Sent from my PocketMail Handheld
http://www.pocketmail.com