[at-l] Southbound Thruhiker "Tortoise"

--
In a message dated 10/27/02 6:22:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Richard.Story@aventis.com writes:

> he is probably just south of Caledonia SP now and should be in
> Maryland by Tuesday, if anyone is interested.

Is it just me, or isn't that kind of late for going thru PA on a SOBO?  Miss
Janet has a bunch of SOBO's in Erwin right now, and brought quite a few to
the Gathering last weekend.  When could a SOBO expect to hit Springer if they
are in PA right now??  Just curious . . .

Red