[at-l] How much is too much?

Both are excellent companies and make excellent light weight packs. I
have a Dana Bombpack in my gear closet, as it really has less
adjustability than my Kelty Flight. Mountainsmith advertises excellent
packs, and I've heard good reviews and testimonials.

The proof comes into how a particular pack fits your back and your
gear.

Bill...
<Want to buy a Bombpack, barely used?>