[at-l] Food resupply in the Smokies

I'd consider the idea of going into Gatlinburg only if there was
terrible weather in store. Carry 5-7 days of food. Fontana to Davenport
is about 5-7 days at a fair pace. You can resupply easily at Mtn.
Mamma's - although her prices are somewhat high. I know nothing about
the newer hostel in the area north of I-40. Davenport to Hot Springs is
2-3 days ( night 1 at Max Patch, night 2 near Lemon Mtn. Shelter, and
next morning into the town).

Bill...