[at-l] Crossing the Kennebec

--
Does anyone know what the recommended method for crossing the Kennebec will
be this year, now that Steve has decided to retire?

My niece, a lovely Georgia peach who does not understand how I could possibly
enjoy being out on the trail, sent this to me today.  I do not know if she
had a heads up about the change or if she is just being encouraging in
general.