[at-l] Davenport Gap

It's Standing Bear Farm off the Waterville School Road.  4255 Green Corner
Road, Hartford, TN 37753, 423-487-0014.  Owners are Maria Guzman and Curtis
Owen.  She also runs a great mexican food restaurant in Newport.  It's a
great place.  Wish I had stayed here instead of Mt Momma's while hiking thi=
year.

Too Tall

>Hey,
>Anybody know the name of the new hostle by Davenport gap. Its on the other
>side of 40 from Mountain Mama's. I want to leave a vehicle somplace.
>Pat

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.=A0 Join now!