[at-l] close call....

At 12:22 PM 10/26/2002 -0400, Watuwando2@cs.com wrote:
>I have been in accidents before but nothing like this one. It still boggles
>my mind.
>
>We are extremely lucky. Must have had some kind of angels looking over us for
>we practically walked away from it.

I was a photographer in the Army and used to get called out in the middle
of the night to photograph accidents.  It was my experience that the drunk
driver usually walked away with a few bruises at most and if anyone was
hurt, it was the sober person that had the misfortune to be there when the
drunk lost control.  I will never be chosen for the jury in a drunk driving
case.  The attorney for the defense will remove me from the pool as soon as
he/she asks whether I think the drunk driving laws are too strict.

You were extremely lucky.  I'm glad to hear that you will be okay.

sAunTerer