[at-l] close call....

--
In a message dated 10/26/2002 5:30:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> That was the best "OT" messages in quite some time! Make sure you get
> the lesson that the end of the road may be closer than you can imagine.

Yeah!

So you better not put off that thru-hike any longer!  And maybe you take Noah
along, at least for parts of the trail.  It will be an *experience* you'll
look back on more often than any other.  All good!  Trust me on this one!  : )

Sly

-Miles from nowhere
I guess I'll take my time
Oh yeah, to reach there

Look up at the mountain
I have to climb
Oh yeah, to reach there.

Lord my body has been a good friend
But I won't need it when I reach the end-  Cat Stevens