[at-l] Gathering

Thankx to all I shook hands with and talked with,
   Flyin' Bryan your the nicest man Ive met in a long time.
   Anna of the womens list I love your laughs.
   Coosa thanks for the tent tour.  Always love your knowledge and spirit to
share.
    The hiking boys of  Slofow (Sorry can't spell)
     Preacherman who ate with me and mom.  Hope your back gets better.
      Russ who I only shook hands with.
      De Redhead glad you made it.
      Linda Patton, Jan shoesomethinglight,Pog, Amy, Dutch Treat(you sing
well), Humingbird, Jim and Genny Owens, Ready and Spur,  Ed Spears the
hammock man, Eddie the Packa man, and a host of others too long to go on
with.  Now you are all friends with faces and if ever ya near Chattanooga
just email me and I'l put ya up for the night and give a ride to somewhere
steep, hilly and long.
    I had a great time!  Sorry I missed Sunday but had a great time visiting
the six 80+y/o widows left of my fathers brothers up north..
Can you imagine a holloween party with these fiesty gals..
Rogene