[at-l] Re: Question here

Don't know who you're thinking of. For a short time I hiked with a fellow i=
n Virginia in 2000 who was going to build a raft and raft that down the Big=
 Muddy a la Huck Finn. Can't recall which of  a couple people it was. I thi=
nk it was Chocolate Thunder. I wonder if he ever did it.

  ** Ken **

ps- You can start small, real small, by doing the Aqua Blaze on the Shenend=
oah between Front Royal and Harpers Ferry. Or how about, and this is actual=
ly something I think I'll do someday since I will have hiked the trail port=
ion, the Potomac along the C & O Canal (really should get my trip journal o=
n that up). Hell, I really should get the AT journals from 2000 and 2001 up=
. At least the photos (the 2001 journal was mostly destroyed and I never re=
ally tried to re-create it - it'd be silly to do so now though I bet I ocul=
d re-capture some of my feelings from that hike if I worked at it).

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **