[at-l] Re: Rodale / musings

--
In a message dated 10/25/02 6:14:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KAB@concordia-ny.edu writes:

> Any of you folks encounter these carbohydrate bombs?  Or
> know of present-day hikers that carry them?

Never heard of them, but Goo Goo clusters do about the same thing for me.
Sugar and peanuts coated in chocolate.  And pretty easy to find in the
southland.  A close second is Walmart mint cups (peanut butter cups with mint
instead of peanut butter).

Black&blue