[at-l] Trip Report: Atkins, Va - AT southbound

In a message dated 10/25/02 11:34:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> IN TOWN: Properly sated with calzones and hearty gyros sandwiches, we lolled
> around Ciro's in Marion with our bellies happily pooched out. Not that we
> had hiked far enough to burn off all the fat we'd just ingested. But we
> felt
> virtuous and inordinately pleased with ourselves.

Not a bad choice, but you had to drive past the Sugar Grove restaurant to get
there, which has pretty fair food and is much closer.  Try it next time you
are in the area.  Nice home cokkin' type of place.

Black&blue