[at-l] RE: dogs...

--
In a message dated 10/25/02 7:32:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time, KarenS62
writes:

> You musta known I would have a ready answer!

Well, duh. ;)

However - I applaud your concern for mankind (or at least hiker-kind) and
your willingness to sacrifice to once again be in the drizzle by the campfire
telling funny stories.  You are clearly a wonderful person who doesn't mind
sacrificing for the sake of friends ;)  (by the way, I'm coughing now - as a
Nurse, do you have a cure?)

;)

Red