[at-l] Grandpa Hopeful gets yogi'ed

Boy! am I excited. Some of the kids and grandkids were over last night
and we were putting on final touches to a family car camping trip coming
in November. Grandma Hopeful had fixed supper for everybody and somehow I
ended up with a lap full of grandbabies. Well, this would have been a
wonderful thing except everybody was eating but me! At some point
Sunshine, our daughter, observed that I should not be complaining about
the little ones eating my food. "They're just practicing their yogi
skills," she says. Hmmm, I guess that makes it ok.  Hopeful

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com