[at-l] Eric Ryback

Jack,

Before you jump all over Sly you need to be aware that for YEARS it has bee=
n speculated within the thru hiker community that Mr Ryback actually yellow=
 blazed large portions of his thru.

I have no opinion one way or the other re this matter.  Don't know if its t=
rue or false.  I would also suggest that unless someone has EVIDENCE one wa=
y or the other that this matter not be discussed on the list as it would se=
rve no purpose to do so.

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com