[at-l] Rodale

--
In a message dated 10/25/2002 4:53:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marshajones@adelphia.net writes:

> I believe him.  Your statement that "no one believes him"  should be
> qualified with some proof of why nobody believes him.
>
> Perhaps nobody believes you either!  Ever think of that?    You make a
> blanket statement calling him a liar.  Want to check into some of Earl's and
> Emma Gatewoods tales?  Maybe you won't belive them either and for good
> reason. Think before you put your foot into your ignorant ass mouth.

Good Morning Jack!   What a beautiful morning.  If you don't believe me, just
look outside.  If it's not to your liking, I guess you'll have to look
inside.

Sorry if I upset you with my post.  You're right, it was an ignorant
statement, that wasn't qualified.  If you read my follow up post you'll see
where it came from.  However, what I said, doing 20 days on the AT without a
resupply is hard to believe.  You have a problem with that?  You could always
get out there and show us how it's done.  I'm certainly not going to try.

Anyway, I ordered two of Eric's books.  They cover his PCT and CDT hikes.
I'm not sure if he never did write an AT book.  Regardless of how he hiked,
I'm sure I'll find them insightful and entertaining.  I'll let you know what
I truly think.  Is that still allowed?

Sly