[at-l] Rodale

> I think Eric wrote books about his hikes, you may be able to get them
used.
> Of course, no one believes him!  Twenty days without a resupply, on the
AT?
> I also find that hard to believe.
>
> Sly

Sly

I believe him.  Your statement that "no one believes him"  should be
qualified with some proof of why nobody believes him.

Perhaps nobody believes you either!  Ever think of that?    You make a
blanket statement calling him a liar.  Want to check into some of Earl's and
Emma Gatewoods tales?  Maybe you won't belive them either and for good
reason. Think before you put your foot into your ignorant ass mouth.

Jack