[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by . . .

Clark wrote:

> 2)  I wonder what Felix thinks about all them wings, feet, raising
> money, and such! :)

Hmmm, I wonder why anyone would care what I think about them things. That's
what I wonder. I also wonder what Wingfoot would have said if Ryan had
donated that money to "The Center for Appalachian Studies" (is that the name
of Wingfoot's house? It's close to that.) That's another thing I wonder.  I
thought Ryan's initial offer (some have called it a bribe) was certainly in
good taste and undoubtedly well-intentioned. Some of the things that
happened after that were less tasteful, perhaps.

Hey, while I think of it...I didn't care much for the implementing of the TA
list. I didn't really have a problem with any of the discussions that took
place here. I don't like name calling and blatant character-questioning that
sometimes found their way into the discussions. But, I usually deleted them
anyway.

Another thing I don't like is when people smoke in cars with kids in them.
That fries my bacon faster than anything. (Mmmmmm, fried bacon....)

Well, that's all I'm going to say. I have to go pitch the 8th...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98