[at-l] Rodale

In a message dated 10/24/2002 9:22:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bullard@northnet.org writes:

> At 07:29 PM 10/24/2002 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> >I think Eric wrote books about his hikes, you may be able to get them used.
> >Of course, no one believes him!  Twenty days without a resupply, on the AT?
> >I also find that hard to believe.
>
> At least he didn't wait 60 years to tell anyone about it.

He must not have been a Boy Scout!

No, I really don't know anything about Eric Ryback and have never read his
books, but chatter on the pct-l the last few years didn't give him much
credence.  Not many believed Earl, at first, either.  Whatever he did, I hope
he had a good time.

Sly