[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by . . .

Ahh - finally a response post I can identify with! :)  My two cents are:

1)  I'm soo heartened to see so many good folk opening their
dictionaries; maybe we could graduate into thesaurases [or is the plural
of thesaurus thesauri??  gosh, darn - I might have to drag out a
dictionary myself! :)]

2)  I wonder what Felix thinks about all them wings, feet, raising
money, and such! :)

3)  maybe we could create a new word for people who read e-mails and
then feel compelled to give money to some organization run by a bunch of
people they probably will never know in person:  "blacktrail!"

limping on . . .

thru-thinker