[at-l] A Correction

thanks for a great post . . . made me laugh and feel like I know them,
and you, without havin met any of the above! :)

thru-thinker

p.s.  you might add to your mightly list something about not taking your
date to see "The Deerhunter" - I actually was dumb enough to do that,
and lived to tell the tale [she walked out a quaterway into it, and I
was smart enough to leave with her! :)]