[at-l] Some Internet Resources

I just got back from the long-distance hiker Gathering in West Virginia; le=
a discussion group for prospective thru-hikers that I thought went pretty
well.  Was asked for some Internet ideas/suggestions, particularly useful
sites for folks planning their first thru.

   At another address (www.whiteblaze.net) I've posted a list of some sites
I like that you guys might find useful, especially those of you actively
planning a thru.  I'd have happily sent the post here, but it seemed to mak=
more sense to have it permanently posted elsewhere where it can be found by
more folks; plus the Forum where I put it can be added to in the future wit=
the suggestions/ideas of other folks, including, I hope, some of you.  I've
been away awhile and am doubtless unaware of some new sites; if anyone want=
to send along their favorite useful addresses either here or to the above
Forum, I'm sure it'll be helpful to a great many people.

Surf the Web without missing calls!=A0Get MSN Broadband.