[at-l] You virus-knowin' folx...

Felix,

This is someone sending an Email in RTF format using Microsoft Exchange
Server.  If the recipient can't handle normal RTF formatting then Microsoft
Outlook sends along this winmail.dat file to format the text.  Your client
hasn't got a clue what this file does so it just shows it as an attachment.
If you were using the right software (Exchange Server) that winmail.dat
would be received and used to format the text of the message.  Check out
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q138053&; for more
technical information.

Too Tall