[at-l] snipers...

I sure do hope so.  I live within 1-2 miles of all this crap.  It makes for
a very un-nerving experience to have to walk your child from school
everyday, not to mention having to do errands in the area (gas, shopping,
etc.)  The anxiety and worrying are very stressful.  My daughter hasn't been
able to go outside for her sports leagues or recess for about two weeks.