[at-l] Pooch & Goochy

Pooch & Goochy are 2002 thru-hikers that have about
200 miles left before they finish their hike in
Harpers Ferry. They called last night from their tent
somewhere about 6 miles from Port Clinton. We (Sparrow
and Hutch) are going to see them at the 501 Shelter
and then again at The Doyle. They have smooth sailing
from here into Harpers Ferry--probably the easiest
part of the whole trail!  I wish them luck.

Sparrow