Tall Tales (was) RE: Re: [at-l] Thanks on eggs.

I have been following fuel cell technology for the past twenty years.  This=
 technology has been used all over the world, but the major drawbacks are t=
he price and weight.   Recently a very scaled down version has been test wi=
th very good results.  In the near future there may be fuel cells that are =
small enough for an individual to carry around attached to his/her lab top =
computer.  I can see in the next decade a backpackers unit that one could p=
lug there packpackers electric stove into.  Definitiely more enviromentally=
 friendly than the current gas/propane/alcohol stoves.  I image a thread li=
ke tuna can fuel cells on the list :-)

Grey Owl