[at-l] Eggs

You know, I routinely leave things out longer than most, eat things that
others think is too old, and generally don't worry about the viability
of foods as much as I was taught.

I wonder how much is just people nowadays being paranoid about bugs.  My
immune system works.  Too keep it healthy I gotta exercise it.

Cleek
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 03:03:05PM -0400, I received a message from Charles Copeland to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: