From: "ted anderson" <atted@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <nealb@midlandstech.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<greyowl@rcn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [at-l] Thanks on eggs.

Just bring along a blender and liquify them suckers.

Of course y'all have to haul a mighty long extension cord for the blender.

William, The Turtle

///////  What kinda dummy do you take me for........I'm packin a Honda
generator.  That way I can recharge my cell phone and have power for the tv.
Soleman