[at-l] Vacuum sealer sources

--
Several people have asked which vacuum sealer I have. I'll try to get back =
in
today or tomorrow and update my website but in the meantime I'll post here
where my favorite peoples are. Right now I am using the  Foodsaver BagVac 3=
00
sealer which is available for $86.95 at QVC.

<A HREF=3D"http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=3D%2Fasp%2FisItemNumber=
Redirect.asp&search=3DSQ&frames=3Dy&referrer=3DQVC&txtDesc=3Dsealer">http:/=
/www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=3D%2Fasp%2FisItemNumberRedirect.asp&
search=3DSQ&frames=3Dy&referrer=3DQVC&txtDesc=3Dsealer</A>

The Tilia 500  is on sale for $89.00 at overstock.com.

<A HREF=3D"http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=3DPROFRAME&PROD_ID=
=3D47308">http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=3DPROFRAME&PROD_ID=
=3D47308</A>

They appear to be identical except for the name on the front.  Tilia is the
owner of the Foodsaver brand, so I'm not sure what the differences are.

Okay everybody...get sealing!

POG