[at-l] Re-registering

I know of someone else that has tried to get back on but has been unable to
as well.

Ryan "MEANT 2B" Crawford
Sunapee, NH

Jack wrote:
 If anyone can send me a foolproof way of getting in touch with list
adminis=
 tration, I'd appreciate it.  Have been trying to get re-registered on the
L=
 ist several times now; have received notice that my membership/pasword is
a=
 ctive, but have yet to receive a single post or digest.  Sent several
E-Mai=
 ls to List admin., but nothing's happened yet, so I'm pretty sure I must
ha=
 ve sent these posts to the wrong address.  Anyone who can help here, it'd
b=
 e much appreciated as I'd very much like to get back in touch with the
List=
 .  Thanx-----J.T.