[at-l] OT Wing Foot Ryan

"The point that clearly hasn't
taken yet is that it isn't the subject discussed that was a problem, it was
how it was discussed.  I have repeated until I am blue in the face - don't
post about how the list doesn't want to hear something - post something
relevant.  Got an issue with a new bill being sent to the floor that impacts
the Trail or even just wilderness conservation? Post about it, and any
information you have to help us be involved.  Don't like windmills that will
impact the view from the Trail? Post it.  Don't like how the Forest Service
is handling issues? Post it - and how we can help."

Again, ayup.
TJ