[at-l] Anti ATC/at-l editorial by Wingfoot

Kelly typed:
"As for our donations.... We weren't bribed.  I think we're all pretty
hard-core in our beliefs and intelligent enough not to jump on the "bribe"
crap-waggon.  We did it for one reason, and that reason was NOT to make this
crazy, f**cked up list behave, we did it because we love the AT, and no other
reason.

Anyone out there that made a donation to keep this list on the "straight and
narrow" speak up!  There's not one of you out there.  Every singly one of you
who donated, donated because they love the AT.  Period.  End of the damned
story."

Ayup.
TJ