[at-l] OT Wing Foot Ryan

"My thoughts amount to this: we once were free to express anything that was
related to the trail and hiking, now we are not."

That is the impression that a certain list member insists on.
But that doesn't make it true.
A certain list member has scolded us repeatedly that this list isn't the
place for serious trail issues.
But that doesn't make it true.
A certain list member has posted several times that we don't love the trail,
that we don't understand trail history, that we don't care about the trail's
future, that we don't want to defend the trail, and that we are anti-AT all
because some of us don't agree with his opinons.
Well, that's his opinion.
But that doesn't make it true.
TJ