[at-l] (Guest Post) Aww, shucks--Anna's posting

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Alison <r_alison_allen@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:r_alison_allen@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Anna, I just saw your recent post and thought I'd send you quick "aww, shuc=
ks."  I'll second what you said about how nice everyone was and how inspiri=
ng the whole thing turned out to be.  Really amazing.  And very informative=
.  But--seeing as that I don't have enough energy at the moment to type nea=
rly as much as you did--I'll just stop.  :)  But it really was a great week=
end.  Oh, and I was able to talk to Model-T for about half an hour, if not =
more.  That was one of the highlights for me.